Thursday, July 7, 2011

I can't believe I've been in braces almost a month!

I can’t believe it; I’ve been in braces for three weeks! The first three days after they were placed, although my teeth were sore, I thought this is a piece of cake! But oh boy, after the third day my teeth started to feel like they were set in sponges and over time it started to feel more “spongy”! I could really feel the movement!



(Getting my braces on...the point of no return!)















(This is my daughter, Charlotte. She was by my side while I got my braces on.)



I recently went to visit my son in South Carolina. I ate something that I wasn't supposed to (lesson learned) and broke a bracket! No worries, I just secured it with some wax until I as able to get back to New Hampshire and have it clipped off.

(Did I mention that wax is my new best friend?)





No comments:

Post a Comment