Monday, November 15, 2010

Every Kid Wants a Pet


So it's kinda hard to see the full details, but every parent (I think) has walked down the road of their kids wanting a pet. I've been a dog lover forever and would really enjoy a pup, BUT timing is everything. My daughter lately, has wanted a pug (wonder where she got that idea!). And of course, everything big sister wants must be a great idea, so my son wants a pug too! No, no, no. There isn't a pug in the aquarium! But there are 2 hermit crabs... Sharkie and Nemo. Well, since Sharkie and Nemo joined our clan, I have to admit that never having hermit crabs before, I was caught red-handed in the local Petco, purchasing their replacements 1 month later... Stay tuned. Have been watching Food Network for enticing crab recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment