Monday, June 7, 2010

Having little kids is so great!





Having little kids is so great! I love the wonder on their faces when they discover something new! In the recent hot weather, I broke out the ole sprinkler. I took it forgranted that a 3 year old and a 19 month old have no idea what this is for (outside of watering the grass)! After watching them transfixed on the metronomic back and forth, I decided in full civvies that I had to be their fearless mommy. Off I leapt into the chilling cold, with streaks of water marked in my clothes! My son took off after me with glee and even stuck his face in it with me! My daughter, however, required a piggy back ride through the water, as she does not like getting wet! Oh to be young again!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a blast, but where are the pictures of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures of me - the kids would have had to man the camera! :) Believe me, I was soaked and screaming my head off like a little kid! It was a blast for me - more than my kids, I think! Thanks Family K and Thanks to you Lynne! I love my little kiddos soooo much! :) Dr. Di

    ReplyDelete