Monday, May 3, 2010

Dr. Diane is 4 Months into her Invisalign Treatment!


So I’m almost 4 months into Invisalign treatment (my total time is just over 1 year). My quick observations of my experience so far… 1) Don’t realize how thirsty I am until I take them out and my lips stick to my teeth! (The aligners are filled with saliva and your lips don’t stick to the aligners so you don’t realize you’re parched!) 2) VERY hard to tell progress from one aligner to the next, so we are giving progress shots every few visits – don’t lose faith! 3) Wish that I wouldn’t eat as much since I’m supposed to have these in 20-22 hrs/day! My very fast eating, has only gotten that much more disgustingly faster! 4) SO GLAD I’m going through this, as I would’ve never really understood the challenges our Invisalign patients endure!

No comments:

Post a Comment