Saturday, March 13, 2010

Giving to a Cause that Matters...

I’ve always had a soft spot for charities and really feel so lucky in life that it only seems right to give back to causes that matter and make real impacts in people’s lives. I’m so proud of some recent fundraising efforts that I was blessed to be member to. You may have read about our first ever fundraising event on March 6, 2010 to benefit the Greater Nashua Dental Connection in the Telegraph or in our office Newsletter – a Comedy Night at the Sky Meadow Country Club in Nashua. Our group worked countless hours putting together the event and it was a success! Over, $47,000 was raised as pure profit to the clinic, which serves the underprivileged population of Greater Nashua

It’s a great feeling knowing that our group and its supporters stepped up to the plate to help the Dental Connection, and I know that future events will be created to continue its mission! Now that life is “back to normal” with fewer meetings, I can see my kids in the evenings again! Miss those little guys! My next blog page dedicated to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment